Powered by Blogger.

PLEASE READ THIS TEXT YOU WILL BE SAVED IN LIFE AFTER DEATH

PLEASE READ THIS TEXT YOU WILL BE SAVED IN LIFE AFTER DEATH
I TESTIFY THAT ONLY ALLOH AS MY LORD, AND I TESTIFY THAT MUHAMMAD IS A PROPHET AND MESSENGER OF GOD

How noble and beautiful character of Apostle witness Ya Rasulullah MUHAMMAD SAW

How noble and beautiful character of Apostle witness Ya Rasulullah SAW Reminiscent when agony. 'That morning, the Messenger with voice stammered give advice, "O my people, we are all in the power of God and His love. So obey and fear Him. Kuwariskan two things to you, Sunnah and Qur'an. Whoever loves my Sunnah, means love me and someday those who love me, will jointly go to heaven with me ".
His words that end with a shaded eyes staring Prophet friend one by one.
Abu Bakr's eyes with glazed, Umar chest up and down holding his breath and tears. Ustman Ali sighed and bowed his head in. The gesture has come, the time has arrived.
 "The Messenger will leave us all," sighed the hearts of all friends at the time.
 Human beloved, almost over the world to fulfill their duties. Signs of it getting stronger, when Ali and Fadhal deftly captures the giddy Prophet came down from the pulpit.
At that time, all the companions who were present there definitely will hold the seconds passed, if possible.
The higher the sun, but the door is still closed Messenger. Being in it, the Prophet was lying weak with sweaty forehead and wet palm fronds into his bed.
Suddenly from out of the door came a man who shouted greetings.
"May I come in?" he asked. But Fatimah did not let him enter,
 "Forgive me, my father had a fever," said Fatimah who turned and closed the door.
Then he went back to his father, who had already opened his eyes and asked Fatimah, "Who is it, O my son?".
 "Not know my father, the new seems once I saw it," Fatima said softly.
Then the Prophet looked at his daughter with a thrilling view. As if a portion for the sake of his face portion was about to be remembered.
"Behold, he who abolished the temporary pleasure, he who separates the meeting in the world. He malaikatul death," said the Prophet, Fatima also withstand the explosion tears.
Angel of death came up, but the Prophet asked why Jibril did not come with an accompanying. Then summoned Gabriel previously been preparing over the world welcome the spirits sky lover of God and the prince of this world. "Gabriel, who am I explain later in the presence of God?" Tanya Rasululllah with a very weak voice.
 "The doors of heaven have been opened, the angels have been waiting for your spirit. All of heaven wide open waiting for your coming," said Gabriel.
But that did not make the Messenger of relief, his eyes still full of anxiety.
"You are not happy to hear this khabar?" Gabriel asked again.
"Khabarkan me how the future fate of my people?"
 "Do not worry, O Messenger of God, I've heard God said unto me: Kuharamkan haven for anyone, except the people of Muhammad has to be in it," said Gabriel.
 Seconds closer, Azrael's time doing tasks. Slowly the spirit of the Prophet withdrawn. Appear throughout the body of the Prophet drenched in sweat, the veins of his neck stiffened.
 "Gabriel, how sick this death's door." Slowly Messenger groan.
Fatimah closed, Ali beside Gabriel looked down deeper and looked away.
"Jijikkah you see me, until you face palingkan Gabriel?" The angel asked the Prophet at the revelation introduction.
"Who is able, God lover snatched see death," said Gabriel.
A moment later heard the Messenger groan, because the pain becomes unbearable.
 "O God, terrible nian this death, death punishment inflicted course all this to me, not in my community."
 Body Messenger cold start, legs and chest are no moving again.
Her lips trembled as if to whisper something, Ali put his ear.
"Uushiikum bis-shalaati, wamaa malakat aimaanukum - prayer guard and guard weak people among you."
 On the outside, the door began to be heard shouted tears, hugging each other friends.
Fatimah to wrap a hand in his face, and Ali back put his ear to the Prophet who started bluish lips.
 "Ummatii, ummatii, ummatiii!" -
"My community, my people, my people"
And, ending the precious human life that gives the light it.
 Now, could we love seems?
Allaahumma Sholli 'alaa Muhammad wa'alaihi wasahbihi Wasallim.
How love for the Prophet to us.
Need restless when human hated kerana still many who love in the world,
but gelisahlah if God hated kerana mengasihmu nothing else in the Hereafter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment